2009年1月6日 星期二

visited my pen pel in UTTOXETER, UK

24/12/2008-31/12/2008

visited my pen pel, Mickey who is a 75 yrs man.

I think he has good company

and easy to chat with, but there was really cold.

Uttoxeter is in the middle of UK, more cold than London.

also the room has no heating.

I ate lots of tranditional England food,

I have to say some of them were no good at all.

Haha, but some of them were really good to eat.

I guess I have broken my pen pel's computer and TV..

haha but he said that's not my fault, just bad luck

when I visited his place that just happened.

^^!

And I've got some gift and I did nothing but watching TV all day.





DSC00917

In the train station.

DSC00918

Such a pig!!

DSC00920

Mickey's house

DSC00921

Mickey's street

DSC00930

Typical tranditional England food

DSC00965

SO COLD!!

DSC00975

My name!! STARLIN!! he has a child's mind. lol

OH, Mickey said that. funny!!

STARLIN WAS HERE!

We Brits do this sometimes...

the original saying was KILROY WAS HERE.

DSC00979

COLD!

DSC00984

Mickey said, the traid has cancelled because of the fog...

DSC00985

we waited for the train for three hours!!

Then I've get in a replace bus!! NO TRAIN!!

DSC00989

My gift, Mickey gave me.

DSC00993

MADE IN GREAT BRITAIN

DSC00996

My gift as well, Dictionary of Grammar, Mickey's.

THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA, Mickey bought it to me

from charity shop, just 1.95 pounds.

THE LONGMAN REGISTER OF NEW WORDS, Mickey's.

Untitled2

This one was CUTE, I'm 30 though. haha

Untitled14

His name is Yowler, that's the first day we met.

Untitled11

I've forgotten your name, SO SORRY!

Untitled9

Me and Mickey in his daughter's house.

Untitled3

His daughter has 5 cats and one dog!

Untitled4

I have to had smiling when Mickey took the photo.

Even I would be fat though.

because if I don't smile, my face could be small.. you know..

starlin%20danc%203%20b

Tranditional English Dancing.

starlin%20danc%204

Such a pig!!

starlin%20redf

Mickey had no parents since the world war II,

Outside Redfern cottage,

the place he had stayed from the war finished.

Starlin%20yowl3

Me and Yowler, that was my last day to stay there.

I can back to my room which has heating!!

starlin%20setee2

I was required smiling.. you know.. fat!!

Starlin%20door%201

Goodbye UTTOXETER, goodbye Mickey!!

0 意見 :