2009年4月23日 星期四

The history of moving out in London

I'm such a city kid. I can't really leave out of city.
So I'm in London, but London is quite big, it's like Taipei county,
it isn't like Taipei city,
but actually I was live in Taipei county when I was in Taiwan.

Anyway I came here and stayed in home stay for two weeks in Walthamstor Central which is in Victoria line(zone3). Then moving out to Kenton which in in Bakerloo line(zone4) and then moving out again to Canary Wharf which is in Jubilee line(zone2) and finally I live in Earslfield which is a Train station(zone3).

Last September that I came here then now is April.
WOW!! Eight months already!!

I really want to stay longer so please concentrate on your English and your job..

London underground(TUBE-TFL-Transport for London)
There are zone1 to zone6. The number is big then you more close to the central London. I'm living in zone3 at the moment.

tube_map

The four red points which I lived before.
Walthamstor Central(zone3, Victoria line)
Kenton(zone4, Bakerloo line)
Canary Wharf(zone2, Jubilee line)
Earslfield(zone3, no tube station, Earslfield Train Station)

tube_map2

I have moved out already four times, not anymore please. I hope so..
tube_map3

2 意見 :

  1. Yuni 提到...

    well... It was terrible..
    but not to get depressed,
    look on the bright side,
    you are still in London!!

  2. 88104204 提到...

    oh I'm proud of that. yeah I'm here.
    thanks for your concerned. ^^ dear