2008年12月18日 星期四

E, you're so annoyed!

I've got E phone call. That was really mumble and repeatable conversation. That was not my business. Don't tell me that your flatmate was sooooo annoyed you. And keep said something that you should improve your English and try to share a room with roommate or talk to some Korean and Japanese in English. Come on, our English are poor, why are you suppose that I should talk to asia people to improve my English. I rather talk to British. I knew E are here for 6 years, but I don't need you to tell me what should I do. OK? Then you suppose I do nothing in here, hey! Are you were me? Just keep complain your flatmate but I didn't live with you, it's not my business now and forever. Then you are like to be someone who knows more than me. I'm not suppose to follow your way.

OK, I'm complain then I'll elect good part of the conversation but I swore. yeah I did. I did swear in Mandarin.

0 意見 :