2008年11月11日 星期二

Dialogue

It's my writting and my teacher corrected it for me.

The situation:
Your friend calls to say he can't go to a party tonight because he's got a lot of homework to do. You've already finished yours. What do you say to your friend?

Ring~~~
Tom: hi, this's Tom. I really want to go with you, but I'm afraid I have to stay at home to do my homework, it's quite hard.

Starlin: Oh, I've already finished, I'll help you with your homework, don't worry and then let's take you out for the party.

Tom: Really? Thank you! You are my lucky star. I'll go and buy some drinks for you when you arrive at my home to help me. What time do you want to come?

Starlin: It would be great, let me think! Ok, I'll come to your house in one hour, see you around.

Tom: See you then.

Pretend to be a British. ^^

0 意見 :