2008年11月29日 星期六

Upper Intermediate

DSC00794

Ok, Louis said it's nothing, it doesn't represent anything.

Yeah, I agree, but I still tend to have it.

Show my desire to my teacher. lol

And ***** said some of the students are not friendly.

Well, if they smile to me, in return I get back my smile,

if they are not do that... ok, just be stronger anyway.

============================================

I have no time to play with them.

This month is the tough month.

I will run out my money after two months.

I NEED JOB!!!

3 意見 :

  1. Unknown 提到...

    加油~~~
    辛苦總會過去的~~畢竟你都已經撐過兩個月了喔

  2. Yuni 提到...

    妳的英文能力變強囉!寫英文日記耶,剛好我最近也勤練英文,來這當練習英文閱讀,哈哈!

  3. 88104204 提到...

    To Emma,
    我是來找機會的 會努力的 但玩一玩就忘了要努力.. orz..

    To Cindy,
    haha really? I'm scared. ok, keeping an eye on my diary. But I don't guaranteed that the article is correct. lol