2008年11月20日 星期四

Dido - Don't Believe In Love

Dido - when I don't believe in love

Don't Believe In Love lyrics

I wanna go to bed With arms around me
But wake up on my own
Pretend That I'm still sleeping
Til' you go home

Oh I can't look at you This morning
I should probably have a sign That says
'Leave right now or quicker'
You've overstayed your time

If I don't believe in love Nothing will last for me
If I don't believe in love Nothing is safe for me
When I don't believe in love You're too close to me
And that's why You have to leave

Maybe I slept peaceful On your shoulder
Your arm warm around my side
But it's different now It's morning
And I can't face your smile

The second that I feel Your safe hands
Reaching out for mine
I slip away and out of sight You've ovestayed your time

If I don't believe in love Nothing is good for me
If I don't believe in love Nothing will last for me
When I don't believe in love Nothing is new for me
Nothing is wrong for me And nothing is real for me

When I don't believe in love Why do you care for me?
When I don't believe in love Nothing is real for me
If I don't believe in love You're getting to close to me
And that's why you have to leave
And that's why you have to leave

If I don't believe in love
If I don't believe in love
If I don't believe in love Nothing is left for me
If I don't believe in love You're too good for me


如果別人對你愛理不理的 這是一個徵兆

他/她不愛你/妳了 沒感覺了

早就不愛了 是嗎

我還是常常失神 我不像在英國 我不像在台灣 我不像在日本 我不像在新加坡

我不像在任何地方 我像在夢裡

什麼都不專心

不知道自己存不存在 該怎麼證明一個人的存在

我需要別人嗎 別人需要我嗎

我像是中年退休一樣 想不出任何道理

我之為我 是為了任性過活存在嗎

我這個個體 到底是什麼東西

什麼時候可以無礙的說英語呢

什麼時候可以無憂的說我存在呢

什麼時候可以無疑的說我愛呢

It's a sign if someone ignores you.

She doesn't love you anymore. She is no feeling on you.

There is no love since these days, isn't it?

I've got lost, I seem not in UK, not in Taiwan, not in Japan, not in Singapore. I seem not in anywhere, I seem in the dreams.

Nothing that I've concentrated on.

I don't know I'm to be or not to be.

How to prove someone is to be?

Do I need anyone? Does anyone need me?

I'm like retire in the rest of my life. I can't make sense thinking of.

I'm who I'm. Do I live for living with self-willed?

This thing of me. What else exactly is this?

When can I speak English without limited?

When can I say I'm live without worry?

When can I say I love someone without doubt?

0 意見 :