2008年10月22日 星期三

Sentence

Some of people from interpals that is a website were flirting with me by messages.

Are you happy so far?

I love all kinds of toast from all over the world.

I listen to music on average more than one hour a day.

go out and eat together=to take someone out=to have lunch

============================================
Anne of Green Gables
Canadian/1908/Lucy Maud Montgomery
Published in 1908 (Died in 1965, 43 years old.)
============================================
Who's the writer?
Lucy Mand Montgomery.
What's the topic?
The topic is Anne of Green Gables.
Is it famous?
Yes, it is, it had been made into a film and a play in Canada. Actaully, I watched it in Taiwan, maybe 10 years ago, it's a old drama.
Where does it take place?
It takes place in Canada.
Who are the main charactors?
Anne and a boy whose name I've forgotten.
What exactly is the content?
It's about a girl, she has no family, she is lonely and lived with other children in the same situation as her. And if you have more time, I can tell you more.

3 意見 :

  1. Kim's look 提到...

    製片‧導演‧編劇:凱文‧沙利汪

    製片:多蘭蒂‧古蘭多

    女主角:米肯‧佛羅斯(Megan Follows)飾演安

    男主角:強那森‧哥倫比(Johnathan Crombie)飾演吉伯

  2. Unknown 提到...

    Anne of Green Gables
    台灣是翻譯為清秀佳人嗎?

  3. 88104204 提到...

    To emma:
    yes, you're right. that's 清秀佳人.

    To Kim:
    thanks. I like her, Megan Follows.