2008年10月18日 星期六

What do you prefer working at home or office? Why?

It was my writting and my teacher corrected it for me.

What do you prefer working at home or office? Why?

I prefer working at home. But I think that we need social life. When I was working at home, I rarely went out during working time. My relatives always asked me why you didn't working. I just told them, I'm working at home. They wondered how come! It's hard to describe what exactly is my job. I admitted that I felt lonely when I was working at home. Although I had my family around me, but you don't have any real collegues, using msn messenger is ok to contact your collegues, but you don't know their exactly thoughts, you can't see them in person. you can find the distance between you and your collegues and your boss, it's further than if you were in the office.

Sometimes I cheated my boss, something like that I went out but didn't tell my boss. And I always had messy hair when I was working at home!

3 意見 :

  1. Unknown 提到...

    我也非常配服在家工作的SOHO族~
    如果是我~我會很難分辨現在是下班還是上班
    原因是因為沒有打卡鐘~
    天知道我有多期待每天的打卡~
    這可是我每天的[大事]~~

  2. 88104204 提到...

    哈哈 可是你假日要工作阿 有時拉
    I had made a sentence for you in the class, my friend Emma, she wants to quit her job, because she has to work at the weekend.

  3. Unknown 提到...

    哈哈這樣講~會嚇到外國人~畢竟他們都週休三四日~~~